What You'll Need
1 cup Red Fife Pancake Mix
3/4 cup water
1 tablespoon melted butter (or oil of your choice)
- Whisk 1 cup Red Fife Pancake Mix, water and butter (or oil) together.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter at a time into a hot frying pan.
- When the pancakes are full of bubbles on the top, flip them over and cook for one more minute or until golden.
- Place the finished pancakes on a warm plate in a 200 F oven until you have enough to serve.
- Top with butter and maple syrup, or any fresh fruit.
To Make Waffles
- Whip 1 egg white to form soft peaks then gently fold into the pancake batter, careful not to over mix.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of batter into preheated waffle iron. Cook until golden and crisp.
Makes 6-8 4-inch pancakes.